Celebrating over 20 years in service, Butnam Aviation Consultants (BAC) Engineering Services Limited was established in 1995 with an emphasis on the aviation industry but has, over the years, seen a steady expansion into other professional fields of consultancy. BAC is fully owned by Kenyan nationals and is currently registered and incorporated under the Companies Act (Cap 486) of the Republic of Kenya.
The firm is recognised in the industry for offering responsive cutting edge consultancy services on both national and international projects. BAC has created a niche in the industry for focusing on being pro-active in every project and placing emphasis on the clients’ needs as its primary priority.
BAC is a registered Consulting Firm with the Engineers Board of Kenya. Registration No. ECF146
BAC’s Main Field of activities include:
- Pre-investment studies, economic appraisal of projects infrastructures and regional transportation systems planning.
- Technical and economic feasibility studies of projects.
- Project planning, formulation and development briefs.
- Engineering design, tender documentation preparation, tender evaluation administration and supervision.
- Environmental and Social Management; including Environmental and Social Impact Assessments, Environmental Audits and Environmental Scoping and Management.
- Socio-Economic Studies including Resettlement Action Plans and Compensation Action Plans.
- Planning, appraisals, design and supervision of construction works and project management.
- Road and pavement maintenance management systems.
BAC is able to provide its services across all sectors including on an individual basis, for businesses and corporations and local, national and international arenas and governmental projects.